Statistics

jahamaville

A bad thing with that is that [Alt]+[Print Screen] won't work like you want it to, so you will have to crop the trash away from the image if you want to boast with your share ratio by showing a screendump of the info.

I might be able to live with that however :P

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I thought it'd be a nice idea to have the Statistics from the Help menu in a tab, which could be updated in real time. After reading the forum rules, I did a search and found this thread. The issue was never, as far as I can see, resolved. Ergo, necro-bump. :)

Now, to get discussion back on track, I quote #1:

Personally, I'd like to see the statistics moved to a tab. This would allow us to view statistics in real time, especially the number of connections open.

• 4 months later...

If you have used Deluge and enabled the average speed options, the speed graph you will see a average upload and download speed and and line showing that speed. So lets say you do a change that slowed download that messed up your settings you can immediately notice it in the graph. Even if this is not possible you can atleast include the avg up/down speed since start in the stats atleast?

Edit: Something else that I would like to see added to this if this if the dynamic update of stats in not in the works then atleast add a refresh button to the stats screen each time I have to check the half open connections I have to close and then go back to the stats.

Adding stats to another tab may not be necessary but the average upload and download speeds can be added to the speed tab itself.

Archived