unable to keep my port forwarded

lyvwyry2k

heres the issue i'm having. I will have the yellow light and after i check using utorrents utility i will not have my port forwarded, so i reset my router and modem and reboot my computer and viola all is well with the world light goes green and and my port is forwarded correctly. then some time later (5-8 hours) i find my download speed has dropped to < 100kbs and the light has gone yellow and for some reason my port is no longer forwarded. heres the info i think you need, i have comcast isp using motorola sb85101 modem and netgea rwnr854t wireless n router hooked up using an lan connectrion and yes utorrent is allowed in using windows firewall exceptions correctly.i am also using peer guardian and yes it appears to configured correctly. can somebody come up with some helpful website forum or maybe.. dare i ask it a simple answer this is very frustrating!!!

After wiping my OS and starting afresh, I had to reinstall this program and reconfigure the portforwarding. I experience now the same thing as you describe, from green to yellow and or red. I don't use PG, but do use a jensen airlink 2954 which I believe is configured properly, as is the network controller. Something wrong I am doing, but what? I see a lot of similar posts, w/o much response.Too bad!

Archived