Apologies in advance. Snubbing???

Mike-Steve

First of all I'm sorry. I'm very much new to this who internets business so my question is probably stupid or answered elsewhere. Sorry.

Anyways, I have bittorent 1.8 apparently and I have a 4mb/s connection speed (more or less) but am so far unable to get past 0.1kb/s with most torrents on a good day despite have literally over 1000seeds and less than half that many peers.

I've done a bit of research and judging by all the flags I'm getting (USDOS IXE are all present somewhere but DS is the most common combination ) the problem is either I'm being snubbed or I'm doing the snubbing but I have no idea what to do about that.

I've heard there are problems with other people seeding with "bit comet" in relation to this but not all of my peers/seeds were bitcomet users. At the minute I've resorted to using comet myself but it's generally speaking a vile piece of software that never seems to seed anything.

I've only been having the problem recently and I haven't changed any of my connection settings.

I'm lost as to what to do other than ask for your assistance. If there's anything more I can say to make the situation clearer do tell, I have no idea how computers work (as is probably evident).]

Thankyou for your time :)

Archived