Help please! Red icon at downloading.

DrLeo

As the subject shows ... i get a red downloading icon in utorrent, Downloading status, but it doesn't download at all ! I have this problem since 1 week and a half now ... I used utorrent many times before, many versions and used this final version a lot untill this problem popped up. The thing is, using BitComet i can download everything i want, but on utorrent i can't download anything. What's the problem of this sudden change in the program ? I made the step by step guide but nothing ... What should be the problem ?

[DTH] not allowed

[Local Peer Descovery] not allowed

[Peer Exchange] not allowed

I would like to say that i'm not using any other firewall besides the windows firewall, i have it checked to be an exeption for the firewall, i'm not using any routers. On top of this, i can download the SAME thing from the SAME tracker with BitComet, at high speed.

ah ... sorry ... for every tracker it sais the same status "HTTP Error 400"

later edit:

I think i found the problem and the solution! I'm using NOD32 antivirus, every user who's using this antivirus should have the same problem as i did with utorrent 1.8. All you need to do is setup utorrent as an Exclusion in IMON settings in your NOD32 antivirus. Now i can download everything. Sorry if this subject was already posted. But you never know ... it might help ;)

Archived