Download speed won't go up no matter what I do

zeke1345

can you tell me What is ISP, the setting I used is from the speed guide where you choose the connection type xx/1Mbit.

also in the trackers option the DHT, local peer discovery and peer exchange is always there but the status for these three is always not allowed is that normal.

one more thing this whole thing started on Tuesday but in the morning the speed was fine it was download at 50-100kb/s but in the afternoon the speed just drop below 10kb/s and this is the begin of my problem, so do you have any idea on what could have cause this.

Your ISP is who you get internet from.

Not allowed means the torrent is private. Yes that is normal for private torrents. He's talking about GLOBALLY disable them.

If your ISP doesn't TELL you when they shape your traffic from a "normal" 100 KiBps download, see if you can get tech support to help you out by asking for "escalation" until someone will tell you or link you to where they say when/why you get shaped traffic.

thinks for telling me about the ISP.

I don't know about what my max upload is but when I did a speed test the result I get is always between 1-2mbit so I just put the setting on 1mbit, also if "max upload" is about my upload and download limit my one is unlimited.

you are right the 1-2mbit/s is my download speed and my upload speed is 0.4-0.6mbit/s, this is from three days ago.

this is from today: download speed 0.3-0.5mbit/s, upload speed 0.1mbit/s this is getting slower then before.

I also never mention this before but I'm uploading about three times faster then my download speed.

Archived