uTorrent registers more upload than what leechers are downloading

Paroxysm

I am using a tracker that registers upload, so that i can download more stuff. Suddenly i was accused of cheating and kicked. The accusation was that i had modified uTorrent 1.8 to register more upload than i was actually getting, so a torrent i uploaded at 1.5MB/s (i use a 100/100mbits internet), wasnt actually being downloaded anywhere at that speed. I did not do what i have been accused of, and the moderator i talked to said i could only redeem myself by showing a print screen from that particular night! This is madness, and there must be another way of proving my innoscence....

This is my favorite tracker, and i do not understand how i can be kicked for something i didnt do and dont even know HOW to do. What is wrong? Why is uTorrent messing with me?

Hope u can help...

DWK can you tell me where in the announce uTorrent reports the upload rate? I think the moderator likes throwing around the ban-stick myself Paroxysm unfortunately. This means you likely won't get back into the site.. and I must agree with DWK and the link, "private" trackers are bad, especially ones which suffer from over-seeding.

Archived