Need help in portforwarding

KenshiHimura

Thanks to the guide here,after some configurations,my speed of downloading jump from 1 kbps to 20+ kbps..but it's still slow as the seeds and peers of the file i am downloading has hit above 1k..so now i am trying to portforwarding..

After following the guide,i still failed to portforwarding..is there anyone here kind enough to guide me step by step?I know there's already a guide there...but i still failed to portforward.

Results for your host (60.53.172.129 - 60.53.172.129):

Is BitTorrent traffic on a well-known BitTorrent port (6881) throttled?

* The BitTorrent upload (seeding) worked. Our tool was successful in uploading data using the BitTorrent protocol.

* There's no indication that your ISP rate limits your BitTorrent uploads. In our tests a TCP upload achieved minimal 26 Kbps while a BitTorrent upload achieved maximal 15 Kbps. You can find details here.

* The BitTorrent download worked. Our tool was successful in downloading data using the BitTorrent protocol.

* There's no indication that your ISP rate limits your BitTorrent downloads. In our tests a TCP download achieved minimal 10 Kbps while a BitTorrent download achieved maximal 12 Kbps. You can find details here.

Is BitTorrent traffic on a non-standard BitTorrent port (10009) throttled?

* The BitTorrent upload (seeding) worked. Our tool was successful in uploading data using the BitTorrent protocol.

* Your ISP possibly rate limits your BitTorrent uploads. In our tests a TCP uploads achieved minimal 185 Kbps while a BitTorrent upload achieved maximal 17 Kbps. You can find details here.

* The BitTorrent download worked. Our tool was successful in downloading data using the BitTorrent protocol.

* There's no indication that your ISP rate limits your BitTorrent downloads. In our tests a TCP download achieved minimal 13 Kbps while a BitTorrent download achieved maximal 17 Kbps. You can find details here.

Is TCP traffic on a well-known BitTorrent port (6881) throttled?

* There's no indication that your ISP rate limits all downloads at port 6881. In our test, a TCP download on a BitTorrent port achieved at least 10 Kbps while a TCP download on a non-BitTorrent port achieved at least 13 Kbps. You can find details here.

* Your ISP possibly rate limits all uploads at port 6881. In our test, a TCP upload on a BitTorrent port achieved at least 26 Kbps while a TCP upload on a non-BitTorrent port achieved at least 185 Kbps. You can find details here.

This is the result i get after the ISP test?

And i dont know whether i should port forwarding through my router or my modem..the thing i am using isnt a modem+router.It's a modem and a wireless router..my desktop(which i am using the modem to download torrent) and my laptop is using the wireless router..

And also things are getting worst..not only the torrent eats away my web browsing speed..it's also damn slow..i read through all the guide..did some configurations..and yet it's still the same..sad la..ppl download movie need 5-8 hours..i download need 1 week..=(

Archived