Auto-rename to avoid path collision

Dekaritae

Occasionally I will have two torrents active with the same folder as the save path. If one torrent completes while the other is stopped or queued, the unfinished files for the second one will be moved to the finished folder.

The request is to add an option to automatically rename torrents with duplicate paths. Something like appending " (1)" to the folder name should suffice.

Yeah, maybe there should be some confirmation... I dunno. But either way, the easier solution for this problem (which is probably more pressing anyway) is that µTorrent shouldn't only say "move this folder and everything in it," but rather, "move the files associated with this torrent into a subfolder of the 'Completed' folder with the same name as this folder, then if the folder is empty, delete it."

lol I dunno myself, I'm just going along with what Dekaritae is saying... =P Was this supposed to have been fixed somewhere in this beta phase, or was it in a past version?

@Dekaritae: Are you using the latest beta (build 401)? Maybe it was fixed (as Firon said)?

Archived