µTorrent 1.4 released.

ludde

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can somebody help ME? mirc rss feed makes an xml file on my hd. i cant import that into utorrent no matter what i try. i checked the format and its exact same as an online one that i used and it worked. furthermore the local xml file works with my other rss client that i use, TVTAD.

justanotherperson: Oh, well it does look correct, so I can't say anymore about that :( Perhaps the site checks your browser ident before letting you download or so... :/

kokoko3k: Sort by the # column and the torrents will be moved with the move up/down buttons.

Alsancak: There is an option for it: Options -> Preferences -> "Show dialog when adding new torrents"

Check it to have it on and uncheck it to have it off (naturally). Also, you can't have the torrents download automatically to a set folder since that will bring no popup at all.

justanotherperson: Oh, well it does look correct, so I can't say anymore about that :( Perhaps the site checks your browser ident before letting you download or so... :/

kokoko3k: Sort by the # column and the torrents will be moved with the move up/down buttons.

Hmm, no worries, not gonna let this get in the way of my opinion of the client :) Thanks for your help, will just have to keep using an external proggy :)

Why is boss key even implemented? By your (vurlix's) logic, if password protection isn't being implemented because, "you shouldn't be downloading stuff you don't want others to know about" then boss key should have not been implemented either because, "you shouldn't be DOING STUFF you don't want your boss to know about."

Besides, you shouldn't be running torrents anyway at your workplace because you are eating up their bandwidth.

Just a thought.

Alsancak: There is an option for it: Options -> Preferences -> "Show dialog when adding new torrents"

Check it to have it on and uncheck it to have it off (naturally). Also, you can't have the torrents download automatically to a set folder since that will bring no popup at all.

I want to use this dialog when i open a torrent file or when i open a torrent file with Open Torrent button.

hey, thanks for the new release, it's now going 5 TIMES faster than before, althougth it could just be 'one of those days'

anyway, i was just wondering if you allowed ppl to be able to select speific dl's within a torrent yet( if so, how do you do it) and i just noticed the 'date added' bar, just thought you might want to make it so that the date added was saved, so that the date added would be the acutual date added, instead of the older torrents being the date people updated utorrent.(fairly minor, i know)

You should really add more support for your RSS. It needs ALOT of work...

"Unable to load "download.phpid=13202&name=blablalbal.torrent"!" Nice one O_o

But other then that good job.

Well your format is invalid.

"download.php?id=13202&name=blablalbal.torrent"

Try this.

hey, thanks for the new release, it's now going 5 TIMES faster than before, althougth it could just be 'one of those days'

anyway, i was just wondering if you allowed ppl to be able to select speific dl's within a torrent yet( if so, how do you do it) and i just noticed the 'date added' bar, just thought you might want to make it so that the date added was saved, so that the date added would be the acutual date added, instead of the older torrents being the date people updated utorrent.(fairly minor, i know)

Select the files you don't want and set their priority to "skip" in the files tab.

local feed file help anyone?

file:///C:/path/to/file.rss

This will work.

Edit: Maybe not, but I can't work out for the life of me why. I'm sure ludde will have this fixed very soon.

justanotherperson: Oh' date=' well it does look correct, so I can't say anymore about that :( Perhaps the site checks your browser ident before letting you download or so... :/

Alsancak: There is an option for it: Options -> Preferences -> "S[u']how dialog when adding new torrents"

I want to use this dialog when i open a torrent file or when i open a torrent file with Open Torrent button.

bleh, i have activated that option but is still no working.. :S :S

any idea?

You should really add more support for your RSS. It needs ALOT of work...

"Unable to load "download.phpid=13202&name=blablalbal.torrent"!" Nice one O_o

But other then that good job.

Well your format is invalid.

"download.php?id=13202&name=blablalbal.torrent"

Try this.

*sigh*

I have nothing to do with what µTorrent spits back at me, I can only configure the RSS Feed format, which is correct, I KNOW theres supposed to be a ? there, which is why it isnt working, but there is nothing that can be done my side to fix that, now is there? Its just too buggy and needs alotttttttt of work or a proper guide with FAQ.

Archived