µTorrent 1.4 released.

ludde

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No that didn't work either :( I had a plan i'd try saving the torrent to disk and opening it through the open dialog through uTorrent. That didn't work either. So i don't know what dould be the problem?

Isn't anyone else having this Error. Or is it just little old me :(

Does me being able to rename the .exe whilst it's in use have anything to do with this? Shouldn't i be getting an error from windows saying the file is in use? :/

Like i said files will download if i add them through 1.3 then open the new 1.4 or the Betas. It seems that adding the torrent with 1.4 > causes the error.

i get a nat error message if utorrent starts at system startup. i have to restart manually, then it works fine. utorrent 1.4 upnp enabled, no matter what port is set, winxp+sp2 no firewall, dlink di-604 upnp enabled, tried a pc in place of di-604. i think there should be a delay between the start of utorrent and the port open request. sorry for posting this issue here, btw i have this problem since the release of 1.2.

Porblem fixed guys :D It was definately an issue with Kaspersky Antivirus. After uninstall the Services still remained. After i remove these all was okay :D I'm using NOD32 now and all is okay. Thanks for all the help. Especially Firon.

That's an addidion for your FAQ

- Gooey hyper6vu.gif

Hi.

utorrent 1,4,1 build 405 and 406 , some lines in the lang.txt file are simply ignored

example:

List of unknown strings in the language file:

RSS Downloader

?

List of strings not found in the language file:

?

Rss Downloader

RSS is different from Rss (case-sensitive)

but the ? is ignored....

ludde told me that with the current system there is no way (everything from the dialogs has to be in the language file)

it seems that the "?" is ignored.. the easiest way for this to be fixed is to change the caption - maybe "Info" is a good alternative (although there is no space at all)

ludde told me that with the current system there is no way (everything from the dialogs has to be in the language file)

it seems that the "?" is ignored.. the easiest way for this to be fixed is to change the caption - maybe "Info" is a good alternative (although there is no space at all)

try looking here:

http://pgase.free.fr/Frenchbeta.rar

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=43322#p43322

I think he managed it with "<space>?"

Archived