logging not working?

sombster

Is there a new option that I'm not seeing in the newest release? In all previous releases when a torrent was completed, it showed that it was completed in the log area of uTorrent. With this version its not showing it. I generally have a good amount of torrents running and the only way I know when one is finished (aside from it saying its now seeding), is that it pops up in the log area.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Well that's what I meant. I didnt change any of my settings, but its now no longer showing that the download was completed, and moved, whereas it did before.

I tried to find an older version to revert to, but can't seem to find a way to get it off the website since it only links the newest version.

OK. In that case, Check under the Verbose menu of the Logger tab. The Logger tab has been... redesigned to be more granular so you only see what you want to see. On upgrade, the logger tab is cleared with only basic information displayed. You may need to turn on Errors > Misc Errors as well... I'm not sure which option applies to the file-specific log messages.

Archived