strange problem.

terryco

I am using the latest version of utorrent, and untill a couple of days ago there was no problem, apart from not being able to use internet explorer at the same time. This never bothered me as i simply disconnected whilst exploring. My problem is one of the sites that i have used for a long time is now unconnectable. it shows no seeders and no peers and arrow is red. This was tried for several downloads. I asked about this on thier forum and i was advised to go back to an older version of Utorrent. This also never worked. I have no trouble with any other sites so i tried installing Azurius for this one site and it worked right away. Can anyone please advise me as to how to cure this problem. Thanks.

Re my problem My isp is SKy max, Modem is Netgear supplied with the broadband OS. is Vista basic, my firewall is AVG but i turn it of while using Utorrent because its slow, even though it is configured for the sites i use. As i say its just one site out of many i use, thats giving me trouble. Perhaps it would be beneficial to finnish what i'm doing and try un and reinstalling utorrent. But if theres another way please help. Thanks.

Archived