RSS reader, auto detect and start torrents based on search criteria.

crz_06

Can this rss-reader be modified (not so familair with rss) that say it can detect and auto start torrents based on certain keywords?. Say I want to watch a running TV serie and everytime a new episode is added it automaticly starts downloading this file. It should be intelligent to use torrents with high seeds number, and same tracker as previous episode downloads.

So keywords could be like "Lost" AND "S02" AND "HDTV" AND "xViD"

Somehow there should be a history link so it knows episode 13 was last downloaded, and should now start episode 14. Ect... This way one basily can sit back and relax while utorrent does the work of finding the right kind of torrents.

Yes, it can do all of these things. Right now I don't have the time to write a tutorial, so you'll have to play around with it, hopefully a tutorial will be added to the FAQ soon enough. Overall it's pretty self intuitive. When just starting out, I'd grab a feed and right click on an item in it (on the feeds display tab) and choose Add to Favourites. You can probably figure out the rest by looking at the favourites tab.

Archived