Linksys WRT54g v.5 port forwarding problem.. have read FAQ!!

acp5689

Okay, I just updated and for some reason it won't let me log in using the username: password I used before I upgraded the firmware. I also tried user: root password: admin but it didn't work either.

EDIT: I reset the router and I've got it working now.

No, it wouldn't work. I set my Sprint to Bridge, and my internet wasn't working. So, I went into DD-WRT and set it to PPoE and my internet still didn't work. Do I have to power cycle afterwards or anything?

Edit: Even when I reverted my settings back, my internet didn't work so I had to reset my modem via the small button on the back.

I changed my IP address to a static one and added the port forward through DD-WRT, but I tested it in uTorrent by using the speed guide and it still says the port isn't opened.

EDIT: Still says "No Incoming Connections" as well with a yellow status light.

Does the Sprint page change when you set it to bridge?

No.

Does it work when you connect to the modem?

Yes.

On the Sprint LAN setup page, what options are available for RIP Direction and Version?

RIP Direction: None, Both, In Only, and Out Only - currently set to None.

RIP Version: RIP-1, RIP-2B, RIP-2M, and N/A - currently set to N/A.

Do you UPnP on the modem?

I can, but it isn't enabled.

Can you take screenshots of your modems port forwarding and your routers port forwarding when trying to go through the router?

DD-WRT: http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq299/wayward617/PORTFWDDDWRT2.jpg

Sprint Modem: http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq299/wayward617/PORTFWDZYXEL.jpg

EDIT: I noticed the IP Address was different on the DD-WRT config, so I changed it. Still "No Incoming Connections" through uTorrent.

It's better to participate in a forum where others can chip in :P

IRC is also good, since you have Firefox you can just grab the ChatZilla extension and press the link above that says IRC.

Anyway, just go to the Sprint and set the forward to your routers WAN IP address, which is displayed in the top right corner on DD-WRT. Your picture shows it's 192.168.2.2 right now so use that.

Marlboro? :/

Archived