Increase RSS History from 20 latest torrents?

rl4engu

Hi all,

I've scoured the forums and internet but can't find anything obvious.

To me it's blatantly obvious, I get back from work and want to review the days new torrents from the feeds I've registered in uTorrent, but it only shows the most recent 20, which could only be the last hour or so's torrents, all the other ones will have long gone so I miss out on them!

How the hell do you increase this so that it stores more of them before bumping them off the bottom of the list?

I'm using uTorrent 1.8.1

Many thanks,

Rob

Yeah I get that, I just think it would be more useful if it kept a user-defined history (Say past x days or y torrents, whatever) of all the items in the feed.

Say I went on holiday, I could tell it to store them for 7 days, then when I get back all the history from all my sites is in one place. The way it is currently, I get back off a weeks holiday and it shows me the torrents from the last hour, that's really useful isn't it. I'd have to go and search the torrent websites and get annoyed by popups and adverts etc.

Set it to match all and get the torrents, but DON'T auto-start them in that case. It really isn't something uTorrent can do AT ALL about. If you go away for a week, you should already have an idea of what you're missing. :P

When you return you can remove the RSS entries you don't want, change the filter to auto-download and you're good to go.

Archived