The forum is not a valid XHTML 1.0 Strict

Alpha-Toxic

I think this does not belong to any other sub forum, so I'll post here...

I just noticed that the forum does not validate. Normally I would not bother with such minor problems, but I thought the whole point of using FluxBB is to have valid code. Also I always point out this site when someone tells me that there are no real big sites with valid HTML...

The problems:

in the announcement

<div id="announce" class="block">
<h2><span>Announcement</span></h2>
<div class="box">
<div class="inbox">
<div><font color="blue">This forum is <strong>NOT</strong> for help with <strong>anything</strong> you've downloaded! Ask for help with downloaded files and the thread will be deleted.<br />
Posting about any illegal sharing of copyrighted content is <strong>strictly FORBIDDEN.</strong></font></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

should be:

<div id="announce" class="block">
<h2><span>Announcement</span></h2>
<div class="box">
<div style="color: blue;" class="inbox">
<div>This forum is <strong>NOT</strong> for help with <strong>anything</strong> you've downloaded! Ask for help with downloaded files and the thread will be deleted.<br />
Posting about any illegal sharing of copyrighted content is <strong>strictly FORBIDDEN.</strong></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

and when browsing a sub-forum

<p class="conr"><a href="misc.php?action=markforumread&id=1">Mark this forum as read</a></p>

should be

<p class="conr"><a href="misc.php?action=markforumread&id=1">Mark this forum as read</a></p>

Firon: Thanks for fixing them. I really like to use the site as a hidden ace when arguing about web standards; and it's not just some static page, but a whole forum :) .

There is also the argument that this shows how much you care about (bittorrent included) standards in general. A bit of a stretch, but works on simpler minds (/hand wave/ "These aren't the droids you're looking for.").

Ultima: :( Well, I will not show them this thread :P

Archived