Complete Torrents Moving to Complete folder under Incomplete Subfolder

IdleByte

I have my torrents move to a "Complete" Folder. While they are downloading, they stay in "Incomplete". Pretty simple... Random Torrents, when the complete, are moving to my "Complete" folder, but into an "Incomplete" subfolder. So utorrent created a folder "Complete\Incomplete" and is moving completely downloaded and in tact files into this "Incomplete" subfolder under the "Complete" folder. o.O

This is kind of wierd. It's a hard thing to search for and I can't find any other posts about it. I'm running 1.8.

Idle

Really, so it's not an all-or-nothing? Is it FOLDERS which get moved to \Complete\Incomplete\FOLDER ? Or what about files? :/ First I'd change the spaces to either _ or something else. Also I'd use http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=31306 to find/replace old\pathname -> new\pathname

Is there any rhyme or reason to it? I'd also backup resume.dat and update 1.8 -> 1.8.1

So far it has only effected Files individualy, no "Complete\Incomplete\PATH\FILE" has happened. But files that belonged in a folder named after the torrent were moved to incomplete without their host folder. Thats what prompted the "WHERE THE $&%* DID MY 6GB-5 DAY DOWNLOAD JUST GO?!?!?!" and then this post :) I had a few other torrents in there that I didn't pay attention to their final resting place and didn't miss until I looked for the above mentioned torrent and couldn't find it. So finding them was just icing on the cake I would of undoubtedly been looking to eat later...

And as far as patterns go I haven't been able to discern any. Some completed files go to "Complete" like they are supposed too(Files and folders alike), and on occasion I have to check "complete\Incomplete" to see if a torrent I can't find in complete or incomplete is there.

Archived