ICQ bot for list uTorrent

VoLT

I can not exactly say in English ... as I write through an interpreter ...

Program About --- ICQ to monitor how you get there with jumps of which downloaded and what not ... later make a version that would stop and could reopen as well as add

Я не могу точно сказать на английском ... так как пишу через переводчика ...

О программе --- по асе контролировать как у тебя там со скачками чего скачалось а чего нет ... позже сделаю версию что бы останавливать можно было и возобновлять а так же добавлять

VoLT: Напиши мне сюда чего и как конкретно она работает, я отпишу на инглише, чтобы ребята поняли. И ещё они бы хотели исходники, потому как, вдруг ты хочешь аськи их украсть, или ещё чего.

2All: I`ll post here, how it work, what can it do and so on.

Its just that ICQ/QQ identity stealing is rampant in some eastern countries and without proper explanation and the source code I'd simply be wary of these kind of mini-apps that require login details. You also ask for webui login details which makes sense for any app that goes through it but still caries risk.

Language barriers are annoying but it isn't gonna make me give someone the benefit of the doubt and I just wanted to warn people.

Ofc I myself could go through the trouble of wiresharking the app but I'd rather see VoLT providing some more info. Maybe he can ask in the Russian thread for someone better at speaking English to help him out.

ROFL ...

My post that I am here overlaid for translation into English was removed administrator ... Thank you all for your attention ...

Мой пост что я сюда выложил для перевода на английский язык был удалён администратором ... спасибо всем за внимание ...

• 1 year later...

Archived