Reloading Trackers???

Coriolanus

Ok say you start a torrent. You download about 50% of the file and then for some reason - you have to stop for a few days.

When you restart there are no longer any seeds -- you put in a request for a reseed. The file gets reseeded but it shows up as a new and different torrent from the original one you were using.

Now do I have to start my download from scratch with new torrent or can I somehow combine the two so I don't lose the 50% I already downloaded?

Load the second torrent, choose the folder where are your uncomplete data, force a recheck and restart it.

Anyway your main data must be identical, at least the files that you want to dwl. (even if there is an additional file like .nfo for example).

If the 2 torrents have different hashes and run at the same time in uT, dont forget to stop and force re-check regularly to "update" each torrent because uT doesn't manage the progression of both torrents simultanously.

When you reload a torrent, in the Dialog box, choose the right location folder where your data are and uT does an auto forced recheck (if you don't unckeck it).

Anyway during the dwl, you can stop the torrent job and apply manually a forced recheck (right click).

But your issue has nothing with force start. ;)

Archived