Rename Save Path

lancerocke

I like to have complete control over the path and names of the torrents i download. i understand u can set the location as to where the torrent is downloaded, but I sometimes want to rename the whole save path as they allow you to do with azureus/vuze. Is there a way to rename the save path of my torrents before or even ideally even after they have started?

uTorrent isn't a file manager. The "spiffy" features the Azureus developers add are more toward NOT leaving their GUI. This is neither a good nor a bad thing, as it's another reason they have so many users. uTorrent's developers don't add features "just because". Transmission and Azureus both have "move while downloading". Could it be added, sure. Will it be added, possibly. Butit tries to increase the scope of what uTorrent is. It has always been a torrent downloader. Media library manager? No. Media player? No. Replacement for explorer? No.

I personally don't see it as a hard thing to stop your torrent and change the location either globally from right click->Advanced->Set Download Location OR per-file from Files tab->Right click->Relocate

Then again I have been using this interface going on a year now.

Archived