If then else ability?

Coriolanus

Is there any if-then-else ability in Utorrent.

For example I only run 2 active torrents -- but sometimes I have torrents that don't show any activity for hours at a time and I would like to run a more active download while I am waiting for connections. When I get those connections I would like to tell the most active torrent to stop download and not start until the others go inactive again.

Is this at all possible?

Additionally other implementations of your request can be bundled into "scheduler seeding rules" which are expected in an upcoming release. You want a name/numbered queue... use the queue that's already there. When bundled with the queue.dont_count_* options you can tell uTorrent to override the default 1 KiBps to your liking. Say you expect everything under 10 to be "inactive", change to 10000 and you're good to go. The only time this isn't a good idea... hardware which doesn't handle connections well.

The only feature not implemented for your ... request would be "mark as inactive timer" aka "inactivity timer" which would say move the torrent down a number each time it comes up as "active" but gets no activity down/up for X minutes.

Archived