RSS Episode Filter problem

Ecwfrk

I've had problems getting the Episode Number feature in the RSS Reader to work reliably (using 1.4 402 now although I got the same behavior from 1.3).

For example I have Lost set as a favorite. I have it entered as Lost* with the episode number set to 2x10-24 with HDTV as the format (I also tried setting it to just 2x10, 02x10, removed the *, replaced it with a ?, and every other thing I could think of.)

Under Releases it shows Lost 2x10 in HDTV format from multiple feeds but would not pick up the torrent no matter what I did. But after unchecking the Episode Number uTorrent then immediatly picked up the torrent (but it also of course picked up a few older episodes). Basicly no matter what I put in the Episode Number field, as long as it was checked uTorrent wouldn't pick up the torrent, unceck it and it worked flawlessly. Same thing has happened for Criminal*Minds* (1x10-24) and House* (2x08-24). However How*I*Met*Your*Mother* (1x11-24) and CSI* (6x09-24) worked fine in the last week with the episode number filled in.

Am I missing something (or just plain screwing it up) or is there some wierdness going on?

Ecwfrk, if you have it working properly, could you make a printscreen of the settings you have. I also have some problems. I also tried S02x10-24, no succes. But how does one specify which torrent to choose, because there are allready 6 torrents available that fit your selected profile. (or can one tell utorrent to pick the one with the highest nr of seeds?)

Archived