from 500KB/s to 50?

LaRésistance

Hello, i am not good in computers, so dont expect me to talk high in computer language...

ok, i was downloading Rome:Total War with Utorrent, i had 500 KB/s!!! and i went to search for Rome:Total War expansion packs torrent downloads but as soon as i clicked search, the download speed went directly from 500-50 KB/s!!! &/?"/*"/%/$(%!"/P*% happened!!!??? how can i fix this!!! the ETA went straight from 30 minute to 4 HOURS!!!

plz help, would be much appreciated.

thing is... well... i tried to port forward... theres the Windows Network connection IP address (192.168.0.102) that is different than the D-Link DI-624 LAN address (192.168.0.1). as for the step by step thing, i dont understand SEVERAL litle parts in port forward AND in your list of set up steps.

NOTE: i am not connected wirelessly but dirreclty to a modem (thomson speedtouch 510) then the router...

Well, you didn't follow the setup guide correctly. It specifically told you to select from the list your upload rate or lower -- that'd be xx/512k.

Alternatively, you can use the settings recommended by Switeck in the link he provided -- use the settings for xx/512k in his table.

Archived