my 'delete torrent' function is not working

spincut

it's hard to keep stuff organizaed when in the utorrtent menu i right click a torrent and go to "remove torrent" or remove "torrent +data" and the torrent doesnt actually go away.

a copy of it does end pu in the trash, but the one i downloaded is still where it is and doesnt get cleaned up, so i always have to manually delete it.

well, is there any way to get it to delete the torrent i manually downloaded? since, much like the data it places in the same directory as the torrent, It would be very easy and convenient (and the purpose in my mind) if i could get it to remove the torrent as well (since it is riddled with a maze of torrents and files so deleting it from utrorent interface and it actually getting deleted would be very helpful).

and on that same note, when i DONT delete it through utorrent, does that mean i have a bunch of old torrent files somewhere?

fyi, i downoload all my torrent files to my cdrive and all the downloads are then placed in the same directory (be it a folder or a singular file).

i suppose i just dont like it being in my temp folder somewhere. what if i removed it from the utorrent menu but wanted to reactiviate in the future?

I like the idea of having the torrent files all in the same place that the data is as well, but unlike the datae, the damn things dont delete like i ask them to.

and when i dont bother (because the feature does not function in the manner i want it to), that means there are tons of old torrent files in that apps data folder?

Archived