Tabs Preview : 2d8q0bl.png

Tabs Download : Click Here to Download

main.ico Download : Click Here to Download

maindoc.ico Download : Click Here to Download

tray.ico Download : Click Here to Download

µTorrent Preview : Click Here to View

Enjoy! ;)

Feedback and suggestion appreciated!

If you don't know how to use these files, click here.

Your preview of the skin doesn't work (assume you took screenshot of uT?) and just a guess about the main.ico, the site doesn't handle 256^2 px icons. Aside from the fact it's wasteful to include an uncompressed 256x256 px icon in the ICO file.

Edit: 23 icons in the ICO yes? I can't read the last 7. Additionally including greyscale... OK? The previous 4 halftone green, why? it's grainy as greyscale but with your lovely palette..

The first 9 work well, 16-48 px in two border styles, but you really should change the first icon to either 32 or 16 px... due to the way icon loading happens in (older windows) so you don't get a [blank] icon.

Oops, Screenshot updated.......

The thing about the main.ico is that I selected all available option in IconWorkshop to ensure the icon file can be used in old windows version too. But that doesn't seem to work. I'm working on it and I will upload the file on skins page soon.

I was going to do that yesterday only, but most of the skins have same style. Was trying some different.

Anyways, grayscale is looking better because, files and logs icons are white. Putting white overlay on them wasn't great idea. Thanx again for suggestion!

Edit : I thing there is something wrong with the skins page Click here to View.

The original toolbar is Click here to view. Strange!

Thank you for the link(s). I just thought the layout was ...Vista-glassified and looked pretty. :D

I still don't know anything more about the icon. Perhaps you can check savaden's site or forum profile here to drop him an email.

Regarding skins.php yeah sometimes the database gets corrupted. 1021 = 1046 right now wouldn't be the first time.

I'm not sure why your ico files arent uploading to the skins section, BLACKCAT.

When I've created mine, I've only released sizes 48, 32, 24, 16. I can see you've created many more. But I've opened yours in my Axialis Icon Workshop and I cant see anything wrong. Sorry.

Then again, we are talking about the utorrent skins section...which is about as functional as a chocolate teapot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived