Port can't be forwarded

Jayto2k

Hmmm, :( I connected the port with D-link, but still the light appears yellow.

After a while of p2p(with many peers/seeds), the light turns red.

What should I do?

The strangest is the torrent test(the torrents used to test torrent clients) runs have high speed, but the light is yellow

:o I tried those already(fwarded the port many times and clicked enable, yet the light is yellow, then red after a long time of downloading/seeding.

Usually I can only connect to 4/12 peers(the most is 6/12), and I am currently using a dynamic ip address. Maybe this is related to the forwarding problem: Sometimes the bandwidth is high as 89.0kb/s, but after a few minutes the bandwidth drops to 3kb/s. Is this normal? :/

Thanks for your suggestion,:) but I checked windows firefox-it's disabled, and other firewall allows utorrent connection. Other than firewalls, I also checked the router's virtual server, and it states,"enable, active".

The status bar in utorrent rarely have DHT logged in. If it does, there are 0 nodes. hmmm. :/

:) I recently scanned my pc with Panda scan / Norton/ antivir Classic and they all found none. The speed test showed that the port is not open( the port test in utorrent). But, I've done everything I know, what should I do now? Thanks for trying :)

Do I have to set the ip into static ip address? :/

Archived