Speed and/or ratio limit for tracker

drpiety

I have following Problem and I wonder if I am alone with it. I down/up from more than one private tracker. On one tracker I have a ratio of 1.0 on the other 1.7 as upload is not the same ease on those trackers. One one tracker i have a ratio of 1.0 or higher as soon as the download has finished on the other tracker i have to seed for days to reach 1.0 so theres a buildup of GB on one tracker and a loss on the other. A 1.0 Ratio may be enough for one tracker but not for another.

Now a feature would be nice to set limits to trackers and not only to single files as its really alot of clicking if you set the limits for each file. Keeping track is also hard as the ratio limit is not visible if you do not open the properties.

The feature could be in the prefs where you set Name,ratio/up/down and this would overrule the general settings for ratio and speed.

Is this any good ?

Edit: so the feature request would be to set rules to all files that are from a specific tracker.

no, i mean i sometimes put a download cap of 5KB/s so i can do somethen else with other programs, and i normally forget this so it stays down all the time until i notice next time, doing the same for trackers would be worst as i could be having full speed except from one tracker and i would never notice as im having full speed from utorrent anyway

but this would a general setting. You set it, you know it. You would know that Tracker A has allways no upload limit while tracker B is seeding until ratio is 110%.

I do not really get your point Nefarious. If you cant remember setting something, dont set anything. And for your problem (that is really not why i posted this request) you can add two columns that are named max up and max down. So you will see your settings.

Archived