Seeding Problem

Spanky

Not sure if this is a bug or something I'm doing wrong but I keep getting the error

failure: Peer not found. Please restart torrent.

This is from a 2 torrents that I was seeding using Az. I downloaded the files again using µTorrent, it go's through it's checking process and then just sits there, but still tells me how many seeds and peers their are, in this case 0 (6) - 0 (4) and 0 (44) - 0 (43) Both these file are seeding at full speed using Az.

Any new torrents I download are fine and seed back with no problem. I really want to keep seeding these files, so any help would be much appreciated.

By default it stores them in your profile's application data folder, which probably looks like this:

C:Documents and SettingsyournameApplication DatauTorrent

uTorrent does not re-use torrents from this folder, so it is better left alone. Some details about how and what is stored is likely to change in new releases.

Same thing happens to me... Sometimes, I manage to start the seeding, but there's still that stop sign over the green arrow (+the error message that goes with it). In this case, I'm seeding but I'm not reported to the tracker. Which means I receive no credit for my upload. Rather annoying :(

This is a great little prog that I would recomend to anybody (except potuk users)

I've tried everything I can think of. Stopping the download, removing it from the program, deleteing the .torrent file, re downloading the file, changing my pass key on the tracker. But I still keep getting the same error.

The same files work fine using Azureus. It seems it only happens to files from potuk, other sites are fine.

As soon as I can resolve this problem, I will be sweching to µTorrent full time.

Please help.

This is a great little prog that I would recomend to anybody (except potuk users)

I've tried everything I can think of. Stopping the download, removing it from the program, deleteing the .torrent file, re downloading the file, changing my pass key on the tracker. But I still keep getting the same error.

The same files work fine using Azureus. It seems it only happens to files from potuk, other sites are fine.

As soon as I can resolve this problem, I will be sweching to µTorrent full time.

Please help.

I have the same problem too with potuk tracker :rolleyes:

Archived