Utorrent completely crashes my PC

t_ave1

hey, there may already be a topic on this but im sick of looking for the solution!

basically, after loading up utorrent and downloading a torrent for a number of minutes, my Laptop completely crashes and restarts itself. Iv gone through anti spyware programmes and think i have removed all threats.

All i can describe it as is that a blue screen quickly flashes, with coding on, then my system restarts itself.

Please help as i need to be able to download!

Thanks

Tom

Windows Key + R > %windir%\minidump

If you have any minidumps in there, you can zip them up and put them on MediaFire. I or someone else will analyze it.

And/or when following ShadowTek, skip all the crap about shutting down for safety, note the error (Like DRIVER_IRQL_Whatever), and if there's one, the file name.

Well, go there then :P | Minidumps contain information on the crash, sometimes they'll tell you exactly what's wrong. I can look at it if you put it on mediafire.com, preferable in a zip/rar/7zip archive.

The "failure code" will appear when the crash and restart again happens, except this time the blue screen of death (BSOD) wont just disappear.

no its okay now, there is no crashing or restarting. but my whole system has slowed down quite abit, utorrent is working but downloading very slowly despite the large number of seeds. my wireless connection is on and off. do u know why this is??

Archived