µTorrent 1.9 alpha 15380

Firon

Yes exactly, Switeck! Msia lousy, dun even know if you ever heard of it. ISP lousy. No competition here, monopolized de. my ISP blocks torrent traffic. But I found out that by downloading the latest beta version of utorrent can solve this problem hehehe.

Before my ISP block utorrent beta i have to use it max max. Then after that change to slow speed again. So I've to wait for new beta.. How silly... And yeaaaa, my ISP adi block utorrent 1.9 13910.. Sadddd

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand one thing. When I set bt.transition_desposition to 5 and look up the statistic. I see uTP only connection building up.

When I set it to 10. I only see TCP connection, but when I check the peers display they all have uTP behind there name. Shouldnt it be the other way around?

uTP is really disconcerting when you are using it for the 1st time.

1/ I remarked for a seeding torrent, the DL speed is +/- 10% of the UL speed limiter.

Ex.: I set 20 kBps as UL for a seeding torrent, DL (uTP) speed is 2 or 2.5 kBps.

2/ When I limit the UL of a seeding torrent to 10 kBps, if it's the only one to seed, uT will push the UL to 20 or 25 kBps, I imagine it's rate balancing.

So for the user lambda, how do you think to "introduce" & explain this new behavior ?

Because I presume many users will think uT is "broken" or wastes bandwidth ressources with uTP (especially for small amount-capped ADSL connections)... :)

This is actually not due to uTP. This is due to net.calc_overhead being on. uTorrent now actually reports the packet overhead due to ACKs and such. So, you would see this same behaviour if you enabled net.calc_overhead on 1.8.1 with TCP only.

hello people,

now are 36 hours without problem, crash ect....

Are many more quick when i seed full speed and work on net..

The Unp are like shareaza and are a very good system to recompense the people long time connected...

I seed in 200 KB/s like the 1.8.1..

I have vista ulitimate and i don't understand why so much people have problem.....

Thans a lot from staff for the hard work..

My best

yes.... 200 KB / s

It run like 1.8.1 and i have priority with the Push , i have download more quick than before .....

But when you have better connections than me you can sure up more quick..

My bandwitch are 25000 dw and 2500 kbits /s and i don't give all my bandwitch so i seed at 200 KB :)

I'm new to this whole thing. I don't know how to begin to download a movie. Each time I go to utorrent that I downloaded I search for a movie title and then nothing happends. Please help me get started. I do apologize if this is the wrong place to ask such a technical question...the only other thing I can do is to request a refund and use some other website like Grabboid.

My uTorrent 1.9 alpha 13910 hangs when my torrent is finished, hangs on the uncompressed build as well, so it doesn't make a crash dump.

It hangs when this torrent is finished: <munched - don't link torrents>

Using Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3.

I have a uTorrent.exe.hdmp and uTorrent.exe.mdmp file if it's any good

Screenshots:

2empudu.jpg

2myuckk.jpg

ping times? really ? how ? Here we have the following :

* average ping time to most peers - 100-200 msec (overseas, in a good day...)

* when the ISP is overloaded internationally - it can easily reach 300-400

* to local pears (<3-5% of the total ) have ~20-50 msec

I expect that in the US - you will have ~50/50% peers with ~50/100 msec. How will the uTP behave in both cases ?

Archived