µTorrent 1.9 alpha 15380

Firon

我是中国用户,是中国网通光纤,我的操作系统是windows2008 Sever Datacenter ,我用的下载版本是:uTorrent V1.8.3Beta出现错误,用最新版本µTorrent V1.9 alpha 14659也是,都出现这样的错误:

hrwwjrtsrwydthhdswtyjswrswddrjhrztth.jpg

如果图不能看,请点http://imggz.jpg.name/hrwwjrtsrwydthhdswtyjswrswddrjhrztth.jpg

状态:错误:数据错误(循环冗余检查),然后就停止下载,再点启动,一会也是这样的提示。

用µTorrent 1.9 alpha 14659下载时,速度很慢,旦用µTorrent 1.8.3BETA下载时,速度很快很快。

think ssan998 is trying say that he is a china user, he's using China Netcom fiber optic.

when using 1.8.3 beta and alpha 14659 also having this same error message "Status: Error: Data error (cyclic redundancy checking)"

when this error appear, it stop downloading. awhile after clicking manual start also appear the same thing

when using alpha 14659, speed very slow but when using 1.8.3 beta speed very fast.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think ssan998 is trying say that he is a china user, he's using China Netcom fiber optic.

when using 1.8.3 beta and alpha 14659 also having this same error message "Status: Error: Data error (cyclic redundancy checking)"

when this error appear, it stop downloading. awhile after clicking manual start also appear the same thing

when using alpha 14659, speed very slow but when using 1.8.3 beta speed very fast.

sorry about that, but this was not my intention. I was just kidding... but then I thought, maybe eliminating ALL communication to peers (also responses to incomings) can help too. Anyways, I think people mentioned correlation of CPU consumption to bad interaction with external applications (firewall/NOD32, av, etc)

edit:

the idea was to use bit mask such as 128 so to have all TCP+uTP bit set to 0...

With

2 - outgoing uTP - Problem

8 - incoming uTP - Not even one conection

255 - both TCP and uTP, incoming + outgoing - Problem

15 - both TCP and uTP, incoming + outgoing - Problem

1 - outgoing TCP - No problem

4 - incoming TCP - No problem

KIS is configurated like this

utorren.png

I primarily use uTP as it helps with speeds. From Illusion4u's results it seems it is the issue?

I use Windows Firewall and have a corporate version of Symantic Anti-Virus. When I get home today I will try and see what happens when I disable them. Although my problem is seemingly intermittent so I will see what happens.

On a side note: I have noticed since the last build and the newest built that the UPnP is having trouble mapping TCP and/or UDP ports. It will give an error saying it could map the ports or it will sometimes say that there was a bad command and the ports weren't mapped. Although I have a feeling this is my stupid router casing this problem. Its a Linksys WRT54GS v6 where the S part has never worked, even with the corresponding Linksys PCMCIA card.

thanks for all the hard work on this, its going along nicely.

one pet hate that is still not fixed in the alpha is, when i untick 'ask tracker for scrape information' then when i download a torrent it still scrapes information from the servers, I initially thought that this option unticked would grey out the tracker list when adding a new torrent so it would never touch the trackers and only use PE and DHT.

Hi

I tested 1.9 about a month ago and upload limiter was broken. I tested newest 1.9 today and limiter is working so thats great.

Sadly uTP is still not working optimally :(

I seed about 20 torrents, upload limit set to 45KB/s.

With 1.8.1 (so no uTP support) my download is a floating 3KB/s (TCP acks), upload 45-55KB/s

With 1.9 (255 set, so uTP enabled) my download is a floating 10KB/s (uTP acks take 7KB/s of my bandwidth), upload 45-50KB/s

basically uTP is stealing 7KB/s of my downstream. uTP is too chatty when it comes to acks.

yes, We've been over this before :)

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=378617#p378617

Im not talking about uTorrent graphs, im talking about outside software counting actual bits and bytes (wireshark for example).

Last time I only noticed broken upload limit. It was so bad I didnt bother to look at download differences between pure TCP and uTP.

uTP was meant to be better. It shouldnt spam acks like crazy. Currently uTP is 300% less efficient while seeding (3 versus 10 KB/s of used downstream).

Archived