Thank you uTorrent Mac Developer Team!!

TG

Any one want to thank the Developer team for this great piece of software?

Add you thank you comments here.....

I will be the first........ Thank you so much for making this software so polished at a early stage.

All the wait for the official mac version has been worth it!!!!

Thank you Firon.....Mods......and uTorrent Mac developers!!! :) :) :)

Cheers

Tim G

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IT IS A GREAT DAY FOR ALL HUMAN KIND!

Anyway, I switched all 9 of my current torrents from Vuze *puke* to uTorrent and it's using about 23MB of mem.

utorrent was always my fav and transmission just has nothing on it already. I am seeing faster speeds than I did with Vuze.

UPnP works great.

I'm already really satisfied with this piece of software.

One thing that I would like to see tho is to be able to change the order of what to download first/later. Right now I still haven't figured out if I can do that with uTorrent Mac.

Now I lost a reason to use Windows on my Mac! :P

It's working quite well so far, CPU usage is very low it's like 6% even when it's high. No bugs so far. It's beta but already better than Transmission at any point and any torrent clients available for Mac.

And soon amature/pro Mac designers will be moving.

Thanks a lot really.

Tons of thanks to the developers team! Yod did a great job, guys! We've all been waiting for this day to come. And uTorrent for Mac is finally here! Beware, Transmission! Grrrrr!

I hope new versions will continue to flow, justl like they do on Windows. And I'm sure, that uTorrent for Mac will be as unique and small, and fast, and user friendly as it is for Windows. Thanks alot once again uTorrent team!!!

i couldnt belvie my eyes when i saw the beta but i was litlle dispointed on the gui cous i tough it would be more like win32 utorrent but great fxing job devs keep working any where we can may donate to the mac devers?? i will donate but not to much enough for more soda :D.

i hope it will be turn out well in the future.

Thank You So Much!!

I am leaving the great Transmission 1.40 behind for this, but I know it will be worth it.

EDIT:

The user interface is really beautiful and makes uTorrent Windows look like it was put together by retards in one hour (no offense ;) )

I could really just lie on my bed and look at uTorrent Mac download all day. It's so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Archived