Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swiney

Growl support (with sound on completion)

Another nice feature would be to tag individual files with a growl notification, in case I want to know when a particular file in a torrent is done.

Or built inn red badge for completed files (as Transmission) + sound. I think it can be done without involving Growl @ all for performance reasons.

There is no performance overhead in sending a complete notification to Growl.. takes all but a few lines of code. Really hope the next release will have Growl support.

Hey +1 for this just got our first Mac and am loving it but i sure do miss my notifications :(

Hope we can get Growl support soon :)

I really like the way Growl and the Dock icon info has been implemented :-) great work!

Maybe also an "3 of 9" or "3/9" badge on the icon in the future? (3 of 9 torrents finished)

uTorrent FTW

1.1 beta is out with growl support. Please try it out!

I was looking exactly for this feature. I just install the latest beta, now Dock icon / Growl support is awesome! :cool:

I was using Transmission and these are the feature I missed most. Now if I can get a Web UI I'm all set! :D

Thanks! & Well done!!

the growl support needs to have an optional universal sound on completion. Also an optional sound if download or upload error (and a sub-feature for seconds or minutes delay to give the chance for the error to correct itself).

And have the option to individualize the sounds on completion for each torrent by right-clicking on each torrent.

Hey Guys

I have the newest Growl 1.3 (from the Apple App Store)

and I'm running the newest uTorrent 1.5.9 (25704)

How do I get Growl to notify me with uTorrent?

Thanks