Removing torrent + files

dahlma

I pressed cmd+backspace to remove a torrent from utorrent. The torrent disappeared but also the data files I've downloaded. I couldn't even find them in the Trash. That is kind of a dangerous feature, especially since I am used to that keyboard shortcut from Transmission.. :)

Can you please add a warning or some settings regarding removing files + torrents.

Thank you for a great software.

Markus

Saying, I don't even understand how to actually delete JUST the torrent, but NOT the downloaded data. Pressing 'delete' leads to a pop-up warning telling, that all the downloaded files will be deleted along with the torrent. So, is there any possibility to keep the files, while deleting the torrent from uTorrent's list? Thanks.

Keybindings are useful... when the version is more fleshed out I'm sure someone/the UI would be easy enough to show all the available keybindings to break us of the habits of other clients :D

In defense of the current practice, only Delete is mentioned in the UI, that you're used to adding Command... now you know what it does.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived