Tagging torrents = creating groups

pHghost

+2 for the sidebar & label/group idea. But would this not be included with "the options" with the file itself? Maybe two of the feature request sections; TAGGING TORRENTS = CREATING GROUPS & COMPLETE FOLDER LOCATION; can be combined under one heading "The Function of File(s)", because it seems to be that peeps are waiting for file options that is standard in other tor clients.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

IMO, this should be implemented anyway. Custom text tags and separate download locations for each one of them. Tags could be set automatically by analysing torrent's contents, but this is not really needed and could possibly be confusing.

Yep, these are essential functions if you're gonna be able to seed files that are in use. Transmission has this feature and it works nice, but I cannot use transmission as it freeze my computer. How is it going with the development (I'm eager to try)? To accomplish this with the existing utorrent would be to use several accounts with a utorrent running in each of them, not that nice though...

Archived