Uploads dont go higher then 7kb

Hocky

So this morning I was downloading a single torrent and all was fine. Before I left the house I decided to add another torrent so I was now downloading 2 different things.

When I got back to the computer I saw that all the speeds had gone drammatically down and each torrent had download speeds of approx 2-3 Kb. Upload speeds were roughly the same. I stopped one of the torrents in the hope that it would sort it self all out, yet it didnt. I then shut down the computer and then started up utorrent again with a single torrent downloading. The problem seems that I cant get upload speeds any higher then 8 kb when it should actually be at 60.

I didnt change any of the prefferences and all my problems seemed to start when I tried to download 2 things at once. Any and all help would be appreciated.

I also have the same problem with uploads, before reformatting my pc, my DL/UL speeds work fine using my own settings

after reformatting and also using same apps like firewall and AV, the upload speed wont go higher than 10, and seeding tasks won't connect to more than 10 peers even if it is the only task running. I have tried using recommended settings but still doesn't work. the DL speed work fine though..

Thanks for the help

Archived