utorrentwants the internet

scipio

hi i have been using ut for ages with no problems at all but today when i click yes to the download the ut page showing the d/l in action dropped out after approx 5 seconds, it even disappeared from the task bar, then my pctool firewall plus goes crazy with attempts by ut to access the internet i blocked all attempts and a dialogue box pops up saying " utorrent is active but not responding please close" but there is nothing to close so i pulled the plug on it with task manager and uninstalled it, three of the blocked ip's were for ripe.net one for amsterdam a forwarding company, the second to alburqueque abuse and policy observation and the third bskyb broadband host master brighton england. now my isp is sky.com and ok i have over run my 2gig allowance a tad this month but surely it does'nt warrant this sort of activity, has any one else experienced this sort behavior and what can i do as i have not reinstalled ut so cant d/l any thing,

i apologise for not getting back to you sooner i had to shoot the milkman for not leaving cream, seriously though man you have the wrong attitude, let me explain the theory of forums,thousands of computer lovers out there know nothing of the technical side of their machines, they have switch on and used them for months with no problems then boom out go the lights, they panic, they worry and are probably heart broken at the blue screen, not to worry the great guys at the forum will put them straight, they come to you with respect for the experience of their betters hoping that they in turn get the respect owed to them with cap in hand and i know from experience that most technically minded people will help those less fortunate and not just told that it is their security suite thats at fault full stop, if some poor sod stumbles in to the wrong catergory. dont throw a wobbly he is under stress already and does'nt want some one in headmistress mode bawling him out, i as an example asked if any one had experienced my particular problem, possibly joe in georgia or mabel in texas has so they reply, now the moderator will step in and steer us to a more fitting place to correspond, that is how it works, frankly i feel it has fell on stony ground so come on dreadwingknight use your skills to the good and prove me wrong, i have used this forum for the first and last time finbar

Archived