Only having trouble with Dattebayo -recently

jprowant

In the last day in a half I have had trouble downloading from Dattebayo. Two days ao I downloaded form them fine. Now whenever I try, I have 1 of 2 problems with the trackers. 1 - the tracker status says "connection closed by peers". 2 - the tracker status says "offline (timed out)" and keeps trying to update. I have no problems downloading form other places. I added utorrent to my trusted programs in Windows Firewall and when that didn't work I turned Firewall off. I browsed the uTorrent forums and saw that it could be my IP address but I have had the same address for 2 years and never had a problem. Also, under the Dattebayo tracker there are 3 others listed.

1-[DHT] Not Allowed

2-[Local Peer Discovery] Not Allowed

3-[Peer Exchange] Not Allowed

I do not fully understand all of the options, ect. in uTorrent.

Any suggestions?

I am having the exact same problem. I cannot download or seed anything from Dattebayo. I tried everything I could think of the last day and a half and still have the problem. Also, it seems this has happened to both of us at the same time.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe Dattebayo blocked our IP for some reason, but I don't know.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

My internet security is Kaspersky.

I don't think dattebayo's trackers are down, but I am afraid to ask bc they might ban me. They say in their faq page that you will be banned if you ask them.

I don't think I am banned from them bc I downloaded Bleach on Tues and and haven't written anything to them.

I am only trying to download one torrent at a time.

TelsaPhysics,

Do you know of any time they have banned someones IP before?

I have been having the SAME exact problem and it's completely aggravating. I checked my IP on the banned list despite having not sent them anything and i am not banned...

any help at all on this subject would be greatly appreciated

thanks!

p.s. i checked their torrent page and the bleach 97 torrent (which i have been attempting to download, unsuccessfully) has had around 165 000 downloads so obviously many people are easily downloading the torrents

same exact problem thought i was banned yet the tracker gave me this mesage that "No conenction could be made beacuse the target machine activaly refused it" ok and so i checked if i was banned apparentally not because they also say that if ur banned u wouldnt see the site yet i do ...does any one know why this happaned so sundenly cause i thought i was the only one

I am having the same problem and it started around the same time. It is really bizarre and it doesn't seem to be a change on my end.

I had no problems downloading and then the next day without altering any settings I couldn't even connect to the tracker.

What should i try to change to fix this? is it fixable on my end or is it really them?

edit: This just in from the Dattebayo IRC chat room "Welcome to #db "TRACKER IS F**KED - STOP ASKING""

I've been trying to download for days as well. same problems as stated in initial post. how for all you naruto and bleach freaks like me, if you look in upper left hand corner there is a link that changes the site to a Brazilian subbed and you can download the brazilian versions. All the subs seem update on that one so maybe us Americans are too pushy :)

Dattebayo rocks even though they are a little overly controlling. They mean well. Don't look at their words so much but their actions of providing us with happiness :). Appreciate them!

P.S. any updates on trackers and being able to download shippuuden 86-87 and bleach 197? :(

hbguy

• 3 weeks later...

Archived