ICS port forwarding

becksterorange

Ok, I'm at whits end. Here is my scenario: I have a cricket broadband usb modem, connected in a usb port on my PC. Then an ethernet cable coming out of my ethernet card on my pc to the WAN port of my smcwbr14-g2 wireless router. I have the cricket modem set to share the internet connection. I have wireless on my laptop, and I am able to connect to the internet on my laptop. I am also able to download torrents but at a excruciatingly slow speed. Some of the files are telling me that they are gonna take a week to download. If I get 50kbs I get giddy. But that does not last long. Usually I'm lucky to get 10kbs. It's mostly at 2kbs or 3kbs. I forwarded my port on my router and opened it on my PC Local area connection. For good measure I also opened it on my cricket modem as well as my laptop. My cricket ip is 10.98.160.112 dynamic. My PC ip is 192.168.0.1 static. My laptop ip is 192.168.2.100 dynamic. As far as I can tell my port should be so open an elephant could fit through. Yet utorrent says it's closed and I have a yellow light, rarely green, and sometimes red. What am I doing wrong?

Well, it's been 2 days since I posted this. I guess I'm shit out of luck. I guess I'll just have to leech.

Archived