I need some hlp pls

raluca805

Hey everyone.I am using utorrent for a long time ,great program.I have had no problem with it ever,but this time some question i have brought me here and i hope i will not do any mistake by posting it here.Short: problem is that a torrent site banned me,so i had to find a way to get inside there again and try to resolve my issue with them.I can relogin into the site ,i can find the material i am intersted in downloading it but i have the problem as you probably thought about already:even if i logged in using another ip the downloads will not get thrue.If anyone knows what i should do in this case, practically to hide my ip and display another one,anything that will help my utorrent dwloading the files from that site,even if they will be slow as hell, i would much apprecaite it.Anyone can help me please?Ty, Cristiana

? Think about it logically. If the site banned you, obviously logging into the site as your username keeps your torrents linked to you, the banned user.

Aside from the frivolity of private trackers, it's . . .sad you were banned. To continue downloading THAT content from THAT TRACKER you need to talk to the tracker staff. You can link the currently downloaded content to a NEW TORRENT from a DIFFERENT source... but you need to find a new torrent first.

Archived