delete torrents after 3 days

warhol

Hello @all,

a lazy user request :)

is it possible to implement a function that automatically deletes torrents after 3 days (and maybe not only torrents but torrent+data as well)? That function remembers exactly at which time the torrent was loaded and deletes it after a specific user input... say e.g. 3, 5 or or 7 days. Manual deleting works like a charm :D but u know I'm lazy...

thanks for any response

indeed, in azureus, i barely see the general/connection tabs and close the preferences cauze i got tired reading lol

anywya, that feature would be a problem, especially for people who does want to keep seeding (even if can't seed everything at the same time), then there would be an excuse not to seed: "huh, i dont see it, i must have finished seeding already" lol, could work as an option, but as u can c, not many people interested on it :P

yes, as an option 'cause that function shouldn't automatically delete torrents+data, except it is set so. After Leeching 'whatever', seeding for a minimum of 3 days is a must and after that ok, if you delete your data...

as you said, as an option it would be very kind... even though not many people seem to be interested :)

thank you for your attention

Archived