Won't Stay Open

ERoes

Are you running Mac OS X 10.4? and or PowerPC CPU? If so all those things are being worked on.

uTorrent will not run on tiger yet backporting is still in progress.

Since the developer kjk is being very active in developing utorrent it will come very soon... :)

thanks kjk for bringing out these builds so frequently!

This is probably caused by one of the torrents you have. I can only fix it if I can reproduce the problem on my machine. You could help by:

1. isolate which torrent is causing this (remove them one by one, until the problem stops, re-add it to verify that it causes problems)

2. e-mail me either the .torrent file or a link to it (if can be downloaded from internet)

i have 10.5.5 i have the mac book pro the newest one so im not running any thing old. i uninstalled it and deleted all the torrents i had on my computer, i had like 40 of them in the program but was only actively downloading one. I dont have the links to the last things I was on because its not in my history, and i deleted everything sorry! and then after deleting and uninstalling it i tried putting it back in and it stayed open for about 5 secounds but then shut down again.

I am experiencing what appears to be the same problem as ERoes. Unlike ERoes, I have not downloaded any torrents, nor have I ever been able to successfully run the program. When I execute uTorrent.app there is only a flash in the dock. I have installed the software on a 2GHz Intel MacBook that is running OS X Version 10.4.11.

Thank you for your work, kjk.

Hello!

I have exactly the same problem. When i open utorrent it only stays open for 1 sec. I dont know how to remove any torrents when i only have 1 sec to operate the program. It happened for the first time yesterday and i was thinking that mayby the latest update was the cause.

Anyway im running a dual quadra 2.8 mac pro in Leopard 10.5.5

So please how do i remove the torrents without opening the program?

Archived