uTorrent is preventing me from going online AT ALL!

MasterMic

Hello I am having a problem with my internet connection. Currently I am connected to the internet via a Wifi Network and also I have a cord coming from my router. My problem is that if I start using uTorrent to download torrents, I have to restart my computer in order to be able to download anything. I cannot just quit uTorrent but do a full reinstall. The weird thing is that uTorrent continues to download like normal. I open up Firefox and it tries to connect but it always fails. It still shows that I'm connected to the internet but only uTorrent can use it! Nod 32 even just told me the update failed!

I have both ethernet and wireless because our network is on the wireless and the ethernet is more reliable. My connection only fails AFTER I start uTorrent, so it is a problem with uTorrent but not any virus or anything (I think) because I'm only starting up uTorrent. I've already tried reinstalling an older version of uTorrent and even deleting and then re-doing all my settings. Help! Please!

Aren't you supposed to help me with the troubleshooting? You know, someone posts a problem that they don't know how to fix and someone helpfull comes and makes suggestions to HELP the person. Please go away if you're not going to help, I've seen your other posts on other topics and I didn't see anything usefull. Don't you know what a forum is? If you do and would like to help me with my problem, please do.

Archived