µTorrent Translation System beta [translators look here]

MaV

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@MaV

There is some text, which can not be translated. I think, this must be done by Ludde to bring them into the translation file.

For example: "You already have the latest version of µTorrent!" (at update-check).

Forget about it...that's a status message, sent out by the update-server. Since everyone gets the same message all over the world: which language, do you think, ludde should set it to?

-DG

@Aviram

Have a look at post #129.

But MaV has to activate your account, so you'll have to wait.

@SledgeDG

I thought, it should be possible to change the update function to use the "utorrent.lng" or the "utorrent.exe.lang.txt" (f.e.: if "new update available", show text xxx, when "no update available", show text yyy).

Perhaps it's possible to change this (updating procedure) also on the update server?

edit:

@Aviram:

But you can translate the actual txt-file (for 1.4.1 Beta Build 424, because txt is same as for 1.4.1 Beta Build 425) in hebrew before and test it. When MaV activates your account, you can simply upload your created txt-file.

Then you can easily use µTS to modifiy resp. to correct or edit when new lines (next releases?) are added.

MaV,

please rename the file of Czech translation from "Czech!cz.txt" to "Czech!cs.txt".

If it is CZ the uTorrent will be run in English.

If it is CS the uTorrent will be run in Czech, that is right. :)

(CZ - Czech Republic , CS - Czech language)

emc

emc@utorrent.cz

How do I register at the µTS page? I just get a login field using this site "http://mav.subfan.pl/uts/", no sign up!

I removed sign up link for this week since I couldn't activate this accounts, because...

But I think MaV is at holiday this week!

But now I'm back :).

please rename the file of Czech translation from "Czech!cz.txt" to "Czech!cs.txt".

Thanks for pointing that out, I've renamed the translation.

All account that should be activated have been activated. If your account didn't get activated it's because there are sufficient number of translators for your language, sorry.

Edit: Also, from now on, all unused accounts will be deleted!

@MaV

In Beta 428, a new sting "&Log to file..." was added, but the ensuing panel has 2 more stings which are missing:

Enter logfile

Enter the name of the log file to log to:

Updloading "utorrent.exe.lang.txt" to uTS appears to be successful, however many strings are NOT updated.

Furthermore, some accented characters (à) were replaced by a black diamond followed by a space.

Use edit, don't double post!

The langfile upload should work now. For all people that had problems with special characters - please try to upload Your text files and see if it solves the problems. Thanks.

Also, a note to all translators: Please make a thread for general discussion in Non-English discussion section if needed, and point people from Your countries to that thread.

I'm having problems locating two new strings from build 428:

ID: PE_COL_INACTIVE Inactive

ID: TR_COL_COMPLETE Completed

Can anyone tell me where they can be found? I deduce they appear in some column but I'll be damned if I can find them.

On a side note reuploading my translation makes all characters peachy again! :D

Archived