How do I restore files with !UT extension?

joe7dust

I have an 84 part .rar file that had .!ut added to the end of all parts. I assumed this was because part 82 was missing, so I redownloaded the .r82 part and renamed .r83.!ut to .r83. The weird thing is when I ran the .sfv check the new piece I got (.r82) was "OK" but none of the others were. This means either there is something else I have to do besides simply removing the .!ut extension or bizarrely my .sfv file matches the new piece I got, yet not all the other 83 parts that the .sfv file came with. I suspect its the former. So.. is there some trick I can do to make uTorrent to think I have finished this download and patch it up? I tried to open it using uTorrent and it said I didn't have enough space even though I have about 10% more space on the harddrive free than the total size of the files.

Meh.. I guess I just have the wrong torrent, the title is about 80 characters and it is an exact match, but it keeps saying Failed CRC check on all the parts except that new r82 piece. The check in uTorrent went thru 100% then it went back to 2.3% done and proceeded to try and redownload the whole thing.

Archived