Ignore save torrent button

bwolff

I've been using your great app for quite sometime and there's only one thing that keeps bugging me...

I mainly use an external disk to do my downloads, having configured the default download folder and the torrent save folder into that. But sometimes, when i do not have my disk close to me and i need to do a small download, i try to do the download to the internal disk, but as i've the torrents being saved to the external disk by default, wich is not plugged, i can't start the download without turning the save torrent option off...

my idea, and trying not to complicate things, is to add an option in the window that warns for the missing save folder to bypass the torrent save.

yes this dialog opens to me... my problem is not the download folder... is the torrent save folder, that is set to the external disk and, if it is not plugged, i can't get through that dialog u spoke because the utorrent can't find the folder to create the torrent file.

a matter of organization... i download mainly to it, so i've the torrents being saved there next to the downloads...

i'm just doing that request because it seems to me that an "ignore torrent creation" button in the warning dialog is not a hard thing to implement and could be helpfull...

Archived