torrent stop donoading in u.a.e????

lj007

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ which ISP are you on? du or etisalat? official routers that etisalat provides are available @ portforward(i don't know which routers du provides) or unless you provided your own router?

@Lilith: my speed decreased by 50% but it's better than being stuck at zero while we wait for everything to go back to normal. hopefully that is.

If you guys are on any private tracker I suggest that you turn DHT off.

Trackers like Demonoid and other trackers that we were not able to log in to without a proxy will not work while the utorrent is setup 2 work through the etisalat proxy server. coz they r already blocked.

I personal don't like the idea of going through the etisalat proxy coz that make it very easy for them 2 track each of us. Why do we have to pay to go through a proxy. This is shit, when are they gonna fix these dam cables?

In abu dhabi torrents r kicking @ full speed with out any dam proxy...I checked it my self this weekend.

u r lucky to b in abu dhabi they really make dubai suffer i curse etisalat but i have some good news that etisalat have already layed out a fiber network n is already in function in some places this network will give us ftth aka arnd 40 mb connections for same rates i hope this undersea cable thing is solved soon i cant wait to get back on...

No bro... I'm unlucky as U coz I live is Dubai 2...It's just that I go 2 abu dhabi most of my weekends. Believe me they will charge a hell lot of money 4 the new fiber network if it ever come. Compare simple things in dubai were they charge while it is free in other countries :D

Same problem as mine with utorrent.. i lived here in Deira and the torrent connection is like pain in the ass! Thankfully that I'm always going to my GF's house in Jebel Ali (somewhere near in Green Community) during weekend and I can download there at my MAX speed 55kb/sec (512 kbps connection) but it works only on FXG and aXXo movies only, other torrents are totally zero connection. Furthermore, I noticed that most of my peers are from U.A.E also (only very few are from other country) then and the trackers are all offline.

I believed that it's only working because many people are downloading from FXG and aXXo, but try to download any not famous torrent (few seeder) and here we go, as if there is no freaking internet connection! This Etisalat is really an A-hole. We are already paying so much money for anly a very low connection speed and then they are limiting our satisfaction. We are already suffering from high cost of living and then they are still depriving us this small thing.

I used to download movies and games to complete my day coming from my tiring work, and then now what? Do I have to buy now from Carrefour or Virgin the CD's? I don't think so, that's to much!!!!

i'm from U.A.E. too and as all with the same problem, i'ld written in trouble shooting and

DreadWingKnight had suggest a solution, it seemed to work for a while.... but now the problem has started again... this is how it is...

DHT........ not allowed

[Local Peer Discovery] not allowed

[Peer Exchange] not allowed

trackers.............. offline, or invalid URL or

Failure(unregistered torrent pass)

different trackers have messages as mentioned above.

and as if this is not enough ..... the port is not forwarded properly,(did as it was mentioned still no result) also the little square that shows green check mark is a little yellow triangle.

IN SPITE OF ALL THESE I'M GETTING DOWNLOADS......

Even though they are very very slow....

HAY SOME THING IS BETTER THEN NOTHING....

AND 1 LAST THING FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE HAVING THIS SAME PROBLEM...

Your Utorrent will keep downloading even though slow if you keep atleast 1 torrent ACTIVE in it.

Thank God~ For me, everything is back to normal. Torrent speed is back to usual and I can browse YouTube. I remind you that I live in UAE, Dubai, Deira and using 2 Mb (249 AED) connection.

I guess that means everything is back to normal? I didn't check the news.

Archived