request: "file finished" time tab

amegot

hi,

first of all: thank you very much for this great program.

moreover i do have a request for the next release, if the programers wouldn't mind.

it could be extrodanary useful for all utorrent user if there'd be a "finished time" tab for the (already) finished parts of a download.

since, i download a lot of mp3 packs and i do prelisten them but due to too many prefinished files, i can only hardly figure out which files had been already and which are recently finished so that i can prelisten them.

Keep up the great work.

best regards,

American Gothic

I think it's more about the Files tab seeing the finished time, from what I understand. We all know that there's a finished column in the main torrent pane available from right click on the column headers ;) But if for whatever reason you download a compilation and you don't want everything...

Not sure how eager/likely more columns are given the last ones added were only for RSS integration into the main torrent pane.

YES, that's true: it's about a files tab section addition. it isnt that much of work but would increase the quality, respectively software ergonomic, of the program enormous. pelase forward this request to a utorrent coder.

best regards,

american gothic

Archived