It won't let me upload or download! Utorrent 1.8.1

STMayes559

I have done all the trouble shooting, i have all my setting correct, i have had my port checked and it works, but every time i download something it just stops, it won't seed anything everything has a red arrow next to it. and when I look at trackers i get this

[DHT] not allowed

[Local Peer Discovery] not allowed

[Peer Exchange] Not allowed

I don't know what to do but i can't upload or download AT ALL and I'm going insane please help

and yes i do have all of these things turned on, it still just says not allowed

• 3 weeks later...

I`ve got now the same problem...2 days ago i could download something,but yesterday it just stopped..I`ve got the same red arrows next to each download..

But when i look at the trackers it says:

DHT - waiting for announce

Local Peer Discovery - working

Peer Exchange - working

and then i`ve got a link - http: bt.torrents.ru/announce.php?uk=iDiVsarQKJ& and next to thus link i can read that: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions!

What`s the problem???? Help me ,please!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem... (DHT-not allowed) ,(Local Peer Discovery-not allowed),(Peer exchange-not allowed).Proxy is tornd of. It says firewall/router is limiting your network traffic.You need to open up a port so others can connect to you. I tride to open bat it says ERROR Port .... does not appear to be open.

Archived