Display how much downloaded/uploaded per session?

djskribbles

Long time azureus/vuze user here, trying out utorrent because of it's popularity.

Anyway, my ISP throttles my bandwidth if I down/upload too much per month, therefore I need to monitor how much I download per day. One thing I carefully monitored when using Vuze was the stats page that showed how much I've downloaded/uploaded in the current session (how much I've downloaded/uploaded since I opened Vuze). I can't seem to find such a page on utorrent. Is there anyway to do this? If not, can you PLEASE add this option in the next release. All I can find is the total amount in the stats pop-up.

TIA.

Thanks.

Edit: I just noticed that upon completion of a torrent, it opens the directory of the downloaded file. Can you stop this from happening?

Also, when you open uTorrent, it always starts minimized for me, can you make it so it starts opened?

I noticed when I deleted the .torrent file, utorrent could no longer find the downloaded files. In Vuze, you can safely delete the .torrent file after it's loaded. Can you do this in uTorrent?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to get this running like Vuze as I'm so used to it.

Edit: I just noticed that upon completion of a torrent, it opens the directory of the downloaded file. Can you stop this from happening?

Stop clicking on the balloon that pops up when the download completes.

I noticed when I deleted the .torrent file, utorrent could no longer find the downloaded files. In Vuze, you can safely delete the .torrent file after it's loaded. Can you do this in uTorrent?

The torrent that is in the torrent storage directory (%appdata%\utorrent by default) cannot be deleted until the task is removed from uTorrent.

No, I mean if you actually exit uT when it's in the tray (ie: you right click the uT icon and select Exit), the next time you open uT, it will open it in the tray only. If you exit uT with the window open, the next time you open uT, it will display the uT window. Not a big deal I guess.

Archived